"Signs"

 Hi guys, today I would like to tell you about some of my favorite movie and recommend them to you. This movie is "Signs”, and it is about a former reverend who after a tragic accident abandons his beliefs, lives with his two children and his brother in a corn farm, where they begin to experience strange events that everything indicates that they are of extraterrestrial origin.

I remember that since I was little this was one of the movies that caused me more fear, but as I grew up, I became more and more fascinated (although I must admit that still causes me fear xd) and thanks to it now movies related to the extraterrestrial world became my favorite.

Well, why should you watch it? I think it is a movie that keeps you in tension and intrigue throughout it, the main characters face something that is unknown to them and somehow you feel like you are in their shoes. Many people, including myself, are afraid of the unknown and I think this movie reflects it well in a way and I can say that it doesn't have the typical of scares of the current horror movies.

this scene makes me laugh haha

I hope I have convinced you to watch it and unfortunately it is not on many platforms, but there is always the reliable cuevana haha.

Comentarios

  1. This movie is very good! but I don't like the weakness of aliens.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh what a good recommendation, that actor is very good, maybe I'll see her with my boyfriend jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How great!, thank you very much for the recommendation:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thanks for your recommendation, I had never heard of that movie!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I never heard about this movie but the genre of aliens if it is called like that xD
    so I will see it in the reliable cuevana thanks for the recommendation

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi!, sounds great, hope to see her with my friend when we meet, thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have never seen this movie, but after reading your blog for sure I will see it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 1 - Politics

Education