Education

 Hey guys, today I'm going to talk to you about what kind of advice I would give to a high school student who is going to college.

Well, I think I would give more than one piece of advice hahaha. I think one of the most important things when going to college is to be organized, for example, create different folders depending on the subject and there you can keep the different materials that the teachers give you or the homework and assignments.  That way, if you need to study something special, you will know where to look for it. Maybe for some people this is the most obvious thing in the world, but for me it wasn't at the beginning, and I suffered a lot because of my mess :(

Another piece of advice would be. Don't get frustrated! When you get into college you realize how different it is from high school, and you start comparing yourself to your peers. "Why do they know that, and I don't?" "I can't keep up with the course" "I'm stupid". No! Don't have those thoughts! You are not to blame for anything, especially if we are in a country where the education provided differs if you belong to one sector or another. It's hard, I know, but don't give up, every effort has its reward, so if you have any doubts, ask your teacher, that's what they are there for, to teach you, take advantage of them. Whenever you need help, ask for it, there will always be someone who will lend you a hand to help you.

Don't put yourself down, we can do more than we think.



Comentarios

  1. Organization is undoubtedly the most important thing when you go to study :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!!! I agree with you very much, organization is the most important thing in the university.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Camila, you are right, when you need help with something you have to ask for it, there is always someone willing to help you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it is the best way to adapt to the university

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would loved if someone had given me these tips before I entered to college. At first it is really frustranting

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Getting frustrated when you can't understand something and your classmates if it's very easy, but as you say, one shouldn't get frustrated, just like in school, we are here to learn, and one can also rely on those same classmates to explain those that complicate us.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello friend, I very much agree with you, the organization is a fundamental advice for someone who is entering the university

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello, I think that the jump from school to university is a sudden change, the difficulty is much greater and is difficult get a study habit, but I agree that it is very important to know how to organize.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

"Signs"

Blog 1 - Politics